Pretty Georgian silver cream pail of bucket form with pierced body with pattern of twining vines set in vertical panels. Egg and dart border and chain link style handle. On one side is a vacant round cartouche. It is fitted with a blue glass liner.
Hallmarked under the base for London 1769, makers Charles Aldridge and Henry Green.
It measures 10cm (4") high (handle up), 6.5cm (2 1/2") high to the rim and 7.5cm (3") across. The total weight is 143g, silver weight 61g/2.0ozt.
Condition is excellent with no damage or repairs and light surface wear appropriate for age.
Please fill in the information below